Course fees Inc VAT
This course is designed to equip candidates with the knowledge and skills of a professional banksman and to allow them to operate safely within the workplace.
- Definition of banksman and workplace transport
- Aspects of reversing vehicles
- Assessing hazards/risks
- Controlling hazards and risks
- Vehicle blind spots
- Banksman signals
- Practical exercise on training yard
Driver Vehicle Checks
The course is designed to equip drivers with the knowledge and skills to carry out routine vehicle roadworthiness checks and accurately record any defects. It is also designed to help professional drivers understand their responsibilities whilst on the road.
• Vehicle roadworthiness checks
• Legal documents
• Understanding the vehicle ministry plate or plating certification
• Tachograph calibration
• Enforcement and penalties
• Defect reporting
• Load security
• Practical knowledge exercise
The course is a CPC approved (JAUPT No: CRS 4810/1158) it is a modular course and counts as 3.5 hours of the required hours periodic training for LGV drivers.
(run alongside the driver vehicle checks 3.5hrs course)
(the banksman course & the driver vehicle checks course each take 3.5hrs to complete)