Course fees Inc VAT
The course enables candidates to reduce the risk of fire and be aware of actions to take in the event of a vehicle and workplace fire.
The Course Covers:
- Nature of fire
- Dangers from smoke and flame
- Measures to reduce the risk of fire
- Common courses of fire in the vehicle/work place
- Correct techniques for extinguishing a fire (including demonstration and practical)
- Action to take in the event of a fire in a vehicle / workplace.
This course is CPC approved (JAUPT No: CRS 5664/1158 and counts as 7 hours of the required 35 hours periodic training for LGV drivers).